Asking Questions – Existing customers and new product users
- Hypothetically speaking if it could fix one thing or improve one thing about your health right now what would it be?
- What are you doing to improve (or to fix this problem ) at the moment?
- How is that working for you? & How long has it been going on?
- How committed are you to make the situation better? 1-10? (1 is “don’t care” 10 is “OMG I MUST change this!”)
- If we come up with a way to help solve this, would you want to know about it? Yes/No
Business Prospecting –QUESTIONS ARE THE ANSWERS
The main reasons people join the business: (use these on the back of a business card)
- Extra Income
- Financial Freedom
- Have own business
- More spare time
- Personal development
- Helping others
- Meeting new people
- Leave a legacy
Must be asked in order before doing the business presentation
- What is your number one priority?
- Why that one?
- Is that important?
- What are the consequences of not getting that?
- Does that worry you?
Use Encouragers when asking questions:
What do you mean….
Why did you say that….
3 nods and lean forward